- Buy the fireworks from the reliable sellers.
- Always an adult should supervise the use of fireworks.
- Safety precautions marked on the fireworks should be strictly followed.
- Use an agarbathi to ignite the fireworks.
- Always keep two buckets of water handy to extinguish an incipient fire.
- Aerial fireworks should be used in a safe landing zone.
- Never ignite fireworks while holding them. Put them down and ignite them and walk away.
- Any malfunctioning fireworks should be abandoned.
- Use fireworks only in outdoors, but not on the public places.
- Never experiment or make your own fireworks.
- Do not wear loose clothing while using fireworks
- After fireworks display never pick up fireworks that may be left over, they still may be active